Transforming Your Ride
We're here to help you develop a strong, balanced horse that understands its job. Get the confidence that you need to transform your ride and create a better partnership with your horse today.
- solid, well rounded foundations put on young horses of all breeds.
- thorough line of questioning for older horses needing a tune up.
- finishing horses for western dressage, working equitation, and/or reining.
- clear information that will transform you into the best rider you can be.
- workshops designed to connect you with other likeminded riders on similar journeys.
- go to competitions with our support and guidance. Get the confidence you need to succeed!
I am dedicated to my own journey as a horsewoman. In my early career as a reiner, I was taught balanced riding and how to connect with a horse mentally and physically to enhance its capabilities. This naturally led me to expand into western dressage and working equitation, using the same solid training foundation. I stand out as refreshingly honest with no gimmicks, just a passion for horsemanship! I love sharing these gifts with others and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you in pursuit of your goals and dreams!
-2011 AQHA World Show finalist in Reining
-2012 Quarter Horse Congress res. Champion in Reining
-2014 3rd place finish at WDAA Western Dressage World Show
- 2016 Ranked 3rd in the NRHA World year end standings
-2020 WDAA Western Dressage World Show Level 4 Top Ten Finish
- Many local, state and regional champions in western dressage, reining and working equitation
We want you to experience an authentic connection with your horse! If you need to get your horse operating better but aren't sure how, we have the resources to get you started on a new, transformative path.
From November through April, Tom resides at Mardanza Farms. He is a master with the young horse and starts many of them each winter in Mardanza's covered round pen. His young horses have gone on to successful careers on the race track, eventing, dressage, reining, working cow horse, ranch riding and more. Tom has been my predominant teacher for over a decade. He has coached me to many victories in the reining arena, while remaining true to our values of balanced riding and preserving the horse's confidence and trust. We still enjoy working together during the winter season. He is well versed at coaching non-pro reiners and anyone wanting to improve their horsemanship.